Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ok Girls, I am giving this a shot!!!






Ok, I give in... I am giving this whole blogging thing a shot. I promise that I am not that interesting. But I guess no one has to read this, do they:) Here are some pictures of Beacon Hill Park from the other day. I went with my little sister. Here is a funny thing, she works in a vet clinic with animals, and she was the one who was scared of the geese. I mean yes, OK, they were hissing and snapping at us until we would give them cherrios... but I was brave enough to feed them from my hand. It worked and I was only bitten once.
W-o-w, I am boring!!!... Well just have a look at the pics, because they are much more interesting than me ;)

Cheers!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Ernie! Welcome darling!

1:28 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Welcome Ernie. Any friend of Celeste is OK with me.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Awww, shucks, you sure know how to make a girl blush;) Thanks guys!

10:34 AM  
Blogger egan said...

Ernie, any friend of Celeste's is a friend of mine. Are you trying to hide text? The Landlord stole my thought. Well, it looks like you stuffed a goose down your shirt.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Goose.....down....GOOSE DOWN...get it...Egan's funny!

I'm surprised your sis didn't throw the bag in one direction and run screaming in the other.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

It does look like she has a goose down her shirt. LOL She kinda froze and just expecte me to come to the rescue!!! Ha ha! I just took blackmailing photos instead. I guess I showed her!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home