Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"And a BAH HUMBUG to you!!!"


OK, I am up to my eye balls in Christmas already!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! I am prepping a home for a Christmas home tour that will be showcased in a couple weekends from now. I feel like we should all be in the midst of the December rush!! (Not just me, and every reatailer in the country.) But it is only November. Heck, you Americans haven't even had your Thanksgiving yet! It is so sad, but by the time December rolls around I am DONE!!! But then... Oh wait! I have to start decorating my clients homes for Christmas!!! Ahhhh. By the time I get to my 2nd Xmas tree I feel like I am in Christmas HELL!! (Not that I am complaining, it is my job right?)Do I feel like decorating my house for Xmas? NOPE!!!
But yeah, I am just warning you all now, I may be a real scrooge in a few weeks! (This is where Celeste comments "How is that different from the rest of the year Ernie?") ;)
True....

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Dashing through the RAIN is more like it! And pulleeeeeezzze, as IF decorating houses is hard word. Sheesh. (ducks before she slaps me)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

PS I LOOOOVE the new heading in your blog title. Very appropriate.

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Yeah, knock it off, I don't even get any turkey for another week.

6:50 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

I tend to just tune out xmas until a little into december and then Im IN..BUT When I worked at the mall I felt the same as you......I was done with xmas by the end of Nov...

and all that music all day long..I mean how could somebody possibly stay sane with hearing Brittany Spears and the rest of the pop stars people singing ridiculous xmas tunes!!!!

Good luck agro grinch:)

12:56 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Well, I am right there with you on this one, Ernie. I was once tempted to get into the seasonal display business on my own and had a good think about that one. Suicide is not a good way to go, but honestly, it would have been tempting, I think, after the third Christmas of that thing.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home