Friday, October 06, 2006

Mr. Fix it!



That is right, they call me Mr. Fix-it. Why, because I am s darn HANDY! I get the job done. What would the lil wifey do with out me? I build futons, fix "broken" floor lamps, carry entertainment units up the stairs by myself. I can draft you a construction drawing of your house or hang the wife's mirror in the bathroom. I own more tools than most of the guys that I know. I like being handy and self sufficient. Here is the real bonus... I can also whip up a sweet batch of chocolate chip cookies. By sweet I really mean frickin amazing!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

mmm, I love it when you fix things, its hot!

10:51 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Making cookies and working with tools, a woman after my own heart.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

S to the muthafuckin weet yo! Now where are my cookies?!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Man, I have some crazy sideburns going on in this photo. Damn!I am a man!

10:13 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

u are one hell of a girl aimes!!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home