Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Night at the Roxbury (2006)

Last night was yet another birthday night. This time it was my friend Andrea's 25th B-day. We went to one of the clubs in town called Legends. It was a good night.
I think I may have been approached by every geeky guy in the place. I'm not giving off signals, I'm not looking for a hookup, I am not looking for someone to go home with, I am not looking for my dream boat future husband in this club. I just want to be left alone. I am there to have fun with my friends. Just because I don't have a guy draped on my arm, it is not a sign that I am holding auditions to find one. It is also somewhat embarrassing when I am sitting with a group of friends and someone comes over with some lame pickup line.
OK, I know I kinda sound like a jerk (OK, a huge jerk!), but it annoys me. There I have said my piece and I will never mention it again! I promise!!

11 Comments:

Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

I hear ya Aimes! sorry all the geeks were buggin you..you poor thing

5:24 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Ernie. Two things:

1) You are not a jerk

2) Why WHY why did you go to Legends?!

3) Ok three things: if you go to places like Legends you are just asking for it! ;)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

PS Boys can help being attracted to a gorgeous babe such as yourself. Be flattered. Be annoyed yes, but flattered too :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Ha ha ha!lol.
Well, it was Andrea's choice of places to go since it was her B-day. Legends was one of the only ones that she still knew since she has been in Cranbrook forever. But it was entertaining I have to say. There was about 6 times as much making fun of people as there was the night we were at the concert. Ok, now I sounds like a jerk again.

1:09 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

youre FUNNY !


P.S. so not a jerk

4:34 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

your the furthest from a jerk than anybody even if you tried to be a jerk you couldn't be a jerk

4:35 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You guys say jerk like it's a bad thing.

Wait...HUGE jerk.......are you callin me fat?!

11:09 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ha, it would be fun sometime, as a man, to experience this and see what it is like.

11:19 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hahahahaharfsa

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

LOL, a HUGE jerk is exactly what I am looking for! Why don't any of them ever approach me (Shucks)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home