Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Decorating Pictures





























Here are some pictures of the Inspiration Home Tour house that I decorated on the weekend. We had the Roger's Chocolate resident chocolatier stationed in our kitchen. How lucky, hey?
Our Wonderful city is now shut down because of snow! I guess it is officially that time of year. It makes it hard for me to say Bah-hum bug. I have actually been caught whistling Jingle Bells around the house. (Not that that is different from any other time of the year. It is my whistling song.)

8 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Your whistling song eh? Lucky Celeste ;)

Oh, and crunchy red balls, my favorite Christmas dish.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

yes, lucky me is right AML!

Ernie, I loved your house. It was wonderful!

Now, when are you gonna decorate OUR house?

9:40 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Wow, great job, Ernie. Oh, and you are allowed to whistle all the Christmas tunes you want now. You won't be considered crazy.

10:53 PM  
Blogger egan said...

You do great work Ernie.

9:38 AM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

sooooo pretty!!!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

AML- Crunchy red balls are my christmas specialty. I only make them once a year. They are very high in fibre.
Celeste-Thankyou so much for your support! We will decorate our house together. I don't think that I can bear to do it alone. We could do it after one of our pillow fights...
Grunt- Thanks! I wish that it were only the christmas carols that made people call me crazy....
Egan- Thanks! You know who to call if you ever need any design work done...in Canada...
Linz- No, u so pretty!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Damn, when do I....I mean, WE get to see some pillow fight pictures?

It's not nice to tease Jerk like this.

For the record, I think Celeste would win. She looks to have a longer reach. You'd have to sucker punch (pillow?) her when she first walked in the room if you wanted to stand a chance.

Just sayin.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

I don't know Jerk, I thnk I could hold my own! I am pretty muscular... She is taller than me...I am in kickboxing though... It may be close

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home