Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Few of my Favorite Things....
















Listed in no particular order...

1. No Fat, No Sugar Tall Vanilla Latte

2.Sitting by the fire at night, looking out the window at the city lights dancing off the water. ( I am pretty lucky!)

3.Talking with friends. Sharing a bottle of wine and our insights on the world. (OK, mostly men)

4. Coming home from the gym or kickboxing and needing to flop down and take a nap because I have worked myself so hard. (Such a rewarding feeling)

5. Watching a drama or reading a book that pulls you so far in, you find yourself emotional because you can feel for the characters. ( I am pretty emotionless, so this is big for me)

6.Cuddling up in sheets straight out of the dryer on a cold winter's night.

7. A hot bubble bath.

8. Snowboarding down a mountain with the perfect snow conditions and minimal people to slow you down or get in your way.

9. An unexpected, heartfelt compliment.

10.Getting a full body massage from an expert.

11.Family!

12. Campfires on the beach. (Only with a permit of course...) haha

13. Swimming all day in the lake and taking a nap in the sun on the beach.

14. Listening to the waves crash against the shore, the gulls crying, and Jack Johnson. All while watching the surfer boyz.

15. Laughing so hard your abs hurt. (no need to go to the gym)

16. The Fox and the Hound ;)
What are a few of your favorite things...

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

aww cute pics! who's the hottie in the blue tuque?? ;)

I also love discussing boys over wine (or kissing them AFTER wine.)

Laying in the sun at Gonzales beach.

Seeing that my friends are happy or excited about something.

My photography.

Snowboarding!

My family and Max the adorable dog.

There are many others...

Oh! and the anticipation of a boy coming home from a loooong time away .. ;)

1:37 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

mmmmm jack johnson, the surf, beach campfires with friends, sounds real real good! love the photos very cute and I love your hair like that in the previous post, its looks really nice like that

12:53 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You apparently also enjoy resting your head on your friends ;)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Ha ha Landlord, you are right. My head is so big from all of Jerk's comments that it gets quite heavy. Good thing that I have my friends there to rest on for a spell.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I'm with you on a lot of those! ;]

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home