Thursday, August 24, 2006

So I was tagged by Celeste to do this "meme of threes".


Things that scare me
-Being judged
-Being vulnerable
-I kinda don't like gross slimey bugs

People who make me laugh
-My friends
-Cousin Leslie (Hmmm, I guess she would fall in the friend catagory too, but she makes me laugh so hard she deserves to be mentioned twice!)
-Ellen
(oh yeah, and there was that friend of Sarah's sister who was at her BBQ. He made me die laughing!)

I hate the most
-People who think they are "all that". Just a lil FYI, the people who really are "all that" don't act like it!
-not being in control
-when fruits and vegtables go bad in the fridge before you get a chance to eat them. This makes me feel guilty, which by the way is also something that I hate!

Things I don't understand
-Quantum Physics
-How they get rid of the ice in a hockey rink for a concert... (They can't change the ice everytime!!!, and if they lay a floor over top how does it not melt, cause it gets quite warm during a concert ( I hope this doesn't turn into a dumb-blonde Jessica Simpson "chicken of the sea" question. I really just want to know and don't want to make the effort to look up the answer.)
-OK...Men too I guess...but I am not really that sure that this is something that I want to figure out! (No I'm not a lesbien!)

I'm doing right now
-A stoopid meme (which is what exactly?)
-Procrastinating at getting back to work
-worry that the spelling in this thing is going to be horrible... Not going to use spell checker either;)

Things I want to do before I die
-Spend time with family and friends
-Give my room the credit it finally deserves (don't ask...Celeste knows)
-chill out!

Things I can do
-kickbox
-make a mean margarita
-Laugh at myself

Ways to describe my personality
-quiet (except when I have been drinking spiked fraps and there is a birthday card M.I.A)
-independant
-friendly

Things I can't do
-Juggle
-put lawn knomes in front of my place as per the strata councel (not that I would want to, but what if I did!) Those controlling SOBs
-call a boy ( *he he* insert immature giggle here) OK, I actually can, everyone just has to listen to me bitch and over-annalize the sitch for a week prior.

Things I think you should listen to
-Jack Johnson (you should look at him too, he is hot!)
-Your instincts
-Your heart

Things you should never listen to
-the president when he says he did not have sexual relations with a praticular intern!
-spell checker when it tells you to change frickin to foreskin
-your cravings, you will only end up getting FAT (no, not PHAT!)

Things I'd like to learn
-how to make millions of dollars (and not by marrying an old man with a bad cough. Something a lil more original please.)
-how to bring happiness to everyone (maybe the millions can help me with this?..)
-how to spell (mama, help?)

Favorite foods
-SUSHI (I could eat it everyday of my life!!!!)
-My homemade spinach salad (MMMMMM) Spinach, boiled egg, bacon, blue cheese dressing
-grilled salmon

Favorite Drinks
-medium roast coffee:black
-Kiwi margarita
-Water

Shows I watched as a kid
-Growing Pains ( thought I might marry Kirk Cameron!!!!! Loved him!!!! He was a dreamboat!)
-Mr. Belvedere
-Family Matters

I'm tagging (to do this meme)
-I don't really know anyone else in blogger land yet. Celeste already took Linz and herself:( I hope anyone who reads this does it and then lets me know. I will then visit your blog and maybe we can become friends! (Aww precious!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

LOL! Missing birthday cards and under-used rooms. If I may use your famous words..."I love it!"

1:51 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

LOL! so i dun good then? Made you proud?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

u done real good. maybe i'll get u a case 'o lucky to celemebrate.

10:37 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

good job aimes LOL your funny! can't wait to celebrate! you'll have to make some mean kiwi margaritas!

I loved your:

"Just a lil FYI, the people who really are "all that" don't act like it!"

4:21 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Maybe I'll go ahead and do this meme. I'm not really that into them, but you know what? If it saves just one child's life, it's worth it.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

LUCKY!!!? Wow I really did a great job!

5:39 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I think less of you for being scared of being judged ;)

Allow me to step aside from being a smart-ass for a moment to actually answer one of your mysteries. One of the many jobs I've had in my life during high school was changing an arena floor from hocky to basketball (or concert), and vise versa. It goes as follows:
ice
layer of styrofoam board
layer of plywood
event floor
The arena has a heavy duty HVAC system and keeps the place at a pretty constant temp. The thick ice, which is basically sealed away, keeps itself cold enough to stay frozen for the most part.
Whew, now you can sleep at night.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Thank you so much tAML. Now I can go on with my life. WHat will I have to do to win back your respect?...

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home