Thursday, August 31, 2006

Welcome to the New Roomies!


I would like to welcome my new roomies; Jack and Celeste. I am so excited to have them here. I am sad that I will be losing my other room mates too, but I know that it is because they are moving on. Or Moving on up I should say. Celeste and I are both on our computers, and hashing out the details of our day. This is great! (Lil jack Sparrow is sitting quietly, listening intently to our conversation. "Come on lil jack, we need a male's point of view every once in a while." Just make sure we ask you for it first!)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Congrats on the new set-up. Hopefully there'll be no cat fights once the honeymoon period is over. I don't think little Jack's heart can take anything with the word "cat" in it.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

Very true! I don't think that there will be any however, as neither of us have it in us. We are both pretty darn easy going. We have however appointed lil jack as the mediator just incase there is ever a lil squabble. He is very fair, but will rule with an iron fist if need be.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Catfight? pish posh. This honeymoon's gonna last a loooooong time!

6:26 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

it'll be great!

6:31 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Does the goldfish pay the utilities? If so, I'm totally getting one of those guys.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

No Grunt, our sugar daddy pays the utilites. And yes, you should get one.

10:39 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Ooh, sugar daddy! Very intriguing developments here. To borrow a line from one of my favorite movies, Sixteen Candles, "This is getting good".

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home